Follow us as we travel this plant called Earth.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Brooke!

Sunday, March 3, 2013 - Seaday 14/4

Wow, wonderfully rough seas today!  I slept like a baby last night due to the rocking of our ship.  I personally LOVE rough seas, I am fortunate not to be affected by rough seas like some and I find rough seas exhilarating.

This morning was a yummy Sunday Brunch.  Salmon eggs benedict and mimosa for me and Filet Mignon for Hubby, Isn't it great to have a world class chef at your call?

I sit here sipping my Chilean wine, watching the seas as the swells grow higher than our window...LOVE, LOVE LOVE IT!

Today our exceptional room steward came by with plenty ice to keep our wine chilled and he kindly offered to make me another hanging monkey since my older one fell apart :)

Today will be the last fun day at sea for this 2nd leg of our 3 leg adventure cruise.  I am still surprised that 2 legs of our journey are coming to an end, time certainly has gone by quickly.

I missed my beautiful granddaughters birthday this weekend and vowed to be more careful in selecting cruises in the future so we will not miss any more special family moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment