Follow us as we travel this plant called Earth.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

2016 National Parks Road Trip ~ Day 11 ~ Arches National Park


Today we woke up and said "Hey! why don't we climb a mountain?" And that's just what we did.


We did the Delicate Arch Hiking Trail and OMG I thought my lungs would explode, my heart & lungs definitely worked overtime since we are not acclimated to high altitudes.



DISTANCE 3.2 miles RT uphill

ELEVATION GAIN 670 ft 

TIME 3.00

DIFFICULTY High Moderate

I always considered hiking Acadia Nationsl Park the most difficult we've done, this hike was much more difficult. It was a smooth surface most of the way up.

We did make friends with another chipmunk at the top

The views are amazing.

My Fitbit says we climbed the equivalent of 76 flights of stairs 💪





No comments:

Post a Comment