Follow us as we travel this plant called Earth.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Quality Suites - Cocoa Beach (Pre-Cruise)

I wish I had taken photos to go with this review because it was just so bad! I guess you get what you pay for, we picked this hotel because the low price saved us enough money to allow us to park at the cruise terminal.

First the parking, you have to fight the Taco Bell customers for a parking spot because the hotel does not enforce parking.

Check-in was a breeze. There is one elevator that everyone has to use and it is the slowest I have ever ridden.

The Room~When we opened up the door we were hit with a musty smell. True to advertising, there was a king size bed with a sofa sleeper. However, the sofa sleeper was falling apart, the mattress fell through a huge hole in the springs. The sofa and chair cushions were full of stains, we were leery of sitting on them.
The carpet had huge stains. My six year old found a pill left on the floor, so I seriously doubt if it was vacuumed since the previous guests.

The breakfast~ typical continental breakfast. Cereals, milk, yogurt, bagels, juice and coffee.

It is within walking distance of the beach, about two blocks. Again, I guess we got what we paid for, but I think that not matter what price you pay for a room, you should have an expectation of cleanliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment